Breaking

Friday, August 24, 2018

Field 'Weight' in table 'EcoResDistinctProductVariant' has not been explicitly selected

Stack trace: Field 'Weight' in table 'EcoResDistinctProductVariant' has not been explicitly selected.

I am getting this error when I try to Open BOM Lines. Because of in this table "EcoResDistinctProductVariant" I have added customer field "Weight" and after opening table I’m getting field value "Unretrieved".

Solution-1:

When it is Unretrieved, you have to correct the data. I have done that before by opening the table EcoResDistinctProductVariant using SQL management studio and search for the records related to the legal entities. When the value is 'NULL' you have to make it {empty} or fill a value 0. This depends on the field type. The field IsConsolidation account should be filled with a zero.
Solution-2:
 
You have to update that table field value to '0' instead of 'null'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.